Pazar3 enables buyers and sellers to communicate through live chat conversations.
As long as the advertiser is online, visitors will be able to chat with them. The moment that the advertiser leaves the website, they are automatically logged out and visitors’ messages will not be received.
The chat is divided into two lists:
- Recently contacted (recent ads you have chatted about)
- Online ads (all advertisers currently available to chat)
Every private advertiser who has posted an ad on Pazar3 can login to their listing and become available to chat with visitors. At the end of your conversations, you’ll be able to have a copy of the chat delivered to your email address. When you leave the website, you will be marked as offline and will not receive any additional chat messages sent to you by visitors.
How to Log into Chat if You are a Private Advertiser:
1. Go to your ad and click on the chat icon.
2. Turn on the chat function using the password you chose when you submitted the ad.
After you complete these steps, you will be marked as online and interested visitors will be able to contact you. A complete conversation log will also be sent to your email address.
When a store owner logs into their store, they will be marked as online for all of the ads registered to that store. Following each chat, a complete conversation log will be sent to your email address.
Benefits for store owners using Pazar Chat:
Store Owner Login Instruction:
1. Locate at least one of your store ads from the list and enter your username and password
2. Or, log in to your store using your username and password.
After completing these steps, you will be marked online for all of your ads, allowing visitors to contact you.
Important: In order to be able to use Pazar3 Chat, you are required to fill in the email field when registering your ad.
1. Click on the chat function bar displayed on the bottom right corner of the search page or the ad view page.
2. You need to login using your username or email. With our tracking technology, your username or email will be remembered on your computer. When you try to login from another computer, you will need to enter you username or email again.
3. In the ad list, right next to each ad’s title, there is a mark indicating whether the advertiser is online. If they are, you can immediately start chatting.
Note: Be sure to log out of Pazar3 Chat when leaving a shared computer. If not, others may use your profile in an inappropriate way.
The consequences of sharing sensitive information are the responsibilities of the communicating parties themselves, and not of Pazar3.
Users violating these rules will be immediately prohibited from using the Pazar3 Chat service.